If you are ready to go all in and invest in yourself and your future then one to one coaching is the most effective way to create your successful career and become a great leader.
One to one coaching is completely bespoke to you and focuses on guiding you through any challenges or development that you need right now.
Usually, one to one career coaching will cover things like:
- Helping you overcome self-doubt, limiting beliefs and develop a strong mindset
- Supporting you through mastering any negative emotions and frustrations
- Getting clear on what direction you want your career to go in
- Understanding the skills you have and how capable you are
- Grow in confidence and present yourself with authority
- Practical help with CV writing and application processes
- Preparing for successful interviews and presentations
- Getting comfortable selling and promoting yourself
- How to be more visible out in the corporate world
- Developing leadership skills
One-to-One Coaching – the OPTIONS
TRANSFORMATIONAL COACHING PROGRAMME
This bespoke programme leads to long term transformation.
It will help you reframe your doubts and limiting beliefs so that you think differently and can empower yourself.
It is completely tailored to you and your challenges with an aim to have you more confident and ready to believe that anything is possible.
10 x 90-minute sessions on Zoom
Investment is £2400 (payment plans available)
FAST FORWARD IN 4
This programme is an intensive short term programme designed to help you address one main challenge.
We focus on the thing that will make the biggest impact for you within 4 weeks.
It is 4 hours of coaching that can be used however suits you.
Investment is £640
To see how I could help you, book a call and lets have a chat…
“It was the best thing I have done.”
I booked Sheilas one to one coaching programme as I was feeling stuck in my career. The last two years of Covid really left me feeling lacklustre and I couldn’t put my finger on what was going on.
I have to say I was sceptical about how coaching would help but I knew I needed to do something.
It was the best thing I have done.
Now I feel brighter both at work and at home. My husband has noticed a big difference.
Sheila quickly picked up on my main issues, she helped me reframe my approach and overcome some limiting beliefs and negative emotions. She was comfortable telling me some home truths, she encouraged me and guided me to be very ready to take that next step in my career.
I would highly recommend Sheila to help you develop your career.